Buy a Gift Voucher
Learn to Paint, Anyone Can-Part B
Art Classes for Beginners, Mornington Peninsula
My mission is to inspire, educate, empower & uplift people through art!
Nuture yourself with the gift of Art and join me for a fulfilling 6 weeks of painting on the lovely Mornington Peninsula, mix with like minded souls and nurture yourself through creativity.
Art classes can be an excellent outlet for anyone and everyone, including those wanting to move through stress, anxiety or illness, whether it be physical or emotional, art is rewarding & healing, helping you to discover another side of yourself, whilst feeling good about yourself, boosting self confidence.
- Suitable for the all people, beginners - advanced
- Learn how to paint with acrylics, including techniques, medium applications, brush use & care
- Produce your very own high-quality works of art
- Set projects for you to complete
- Have fun in a non-judgemental environment meeting like minded friends
- Step by step instruction
- Learn how to paint with acrylic paints, including techniques, medium applications, brush use & care
- How to produce your very own high-quality works of art
- Learn various tips and techniques & discover one's own creativity
- You will complete 3-4 beautiful artworks, ready to hang on your walls
- Step-by-Step instruction and gentle guidance from a sharing professional artist
- Gain confidence & self-belief on your art journey
- Mix with like minded souls
Colour Your World Art is located at MIP, Studio 15/1140 Nepean Hwy, Mornington. (In between Bata & Officeworks, drive to the rear RH side of the driveway)
Ample parking is available
- Materials as per list provided upon booking
- BYO Canvas, Week 1 - Please bring; 1 x 60-70cm approx
Casual, protective (It's paint - it might get messy)
Suitable for Adults & teens (15yo+), Advanced/Novice Artist, all welcome
For the comfort of allergy sufferers please refrain from wearing perfume/fragrance, thanks for your support.
If a course or workshop is cancelled and you have booked & paid, you will be offered a full refund.
Gift Vouchers, no-shows and late cancellations (less than 2 days) are non-refundable.
Adults & Kids Weekly Classes: These classes are non-refundable, nor are make up lessons available.
Adults 1 Day & Mini Workshops and School Holiday Programs: We appreciate a minimum of 7 days notice for cancellations, you may then transfer your ticket to another date. Please contact me to arrange this at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please advise asap in the event you are unable to attend a class.