Buy a Gift Voucher
Learn to Paint, Anyone Can-Part B
Art Classes for Beginners, Mornington Peninsula
My mission is to inspire, educate, empower & uplift people through art!
Nurture yourself with the gift of Art and join me for a fulfilling 6 weeks of painting on the lovely Mornington Peninsula, mix with like minded souls and nurture yourself through creativity.
Can't draw, paint etc... no worries,... My motto is “Learn to Paint, Anyone Can” no skills are required. I will show you how, making it very easy for you to follow along. In this time you will complete approximately 4 set projects to paint, using the colours of your choice, you will learn many techniques and at the end of the 6 weeks be amazed at what you have learnt and achieved. There may be some homework, these classes are BYO materials and canvas as per attached list upon booking and also available here.
Art classes can be an excellent outlet for anyone and everyone, including those wanting to move through stress, anxiety or illness, whether it be physical or emotional, art is rewarding & healing, helping you to discover another side of yourself, whilst feeling good about yourself, boosting self confidence.
- Suitable for all people including beginners onwards
- Learn how to paint with acrylics, including techniques, medium applications, brush use & care
- Produce your very own high-quality works of art
- Set projects for you to complete
- Have fun in a non-judgemental environment meeting like minded friends
- Step by step instruction
- Learn how to paint with acrylic paints, including techniques, medium applications, brush use & care
- How to produce your very own high-quality works of art
- Learn various tips and techniques & discover one's own creativity
- You will complete 3-4 beautiful artworks, ready to hang on your walls
- Step-by-Step instruction and gentle guidance from a sharing professional artist
- Gain confidence & self-belief on your art journey
- Mix with like minded souls
Colour Your World Art is located at MIP, Studio 15/1140 Nepean Hwy, Mornington. (Turn left in the driveway after Bata & before Officeworks, where Moor Room Storage is, continue to drive to the rear RH side of the long driveway) Classes are currently held within the Symphisis Yoga Studio at No. 15.
Ample parking is available
- Materials as per list provided upon booking
- BYO Canvas, Week 1 - Please bring; 1 x 60-70cm approx
Casual, protective (It's paint - it might get messy)
Suitable for Adults & teens (15yo+), Advanced/Novice Artist, all welcome
For the comfort of allergy sufferers please refrain from wearing perfume/fragrance, thanks for your support.
COVID-19 CANCELLATIONS: If a class/workshop is postponed due to COVID a credit voucher may be issued or you may be transferred to the rescheduled date. If you request a refund booking fees will occur.
If a course or workshop is cancelled and you have booked & paid, you will be offered a full refund or a rescheduled date.
Gift Vouchers, no-shows and late cancellations (less than 2 days) are non-refundable.
Adults & Kids Weekly Term Classes: These classes are non-refundable, nor are make up lessons available.
Adults 1 Day & Mini Workshops and School Holiday Programs: We appreciate a minimum of 7 days notice for cancellations if possible, you may then transfer your booking to another date. Please contact me to arrange this at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Events are refundable with 14 days notice, a 20% fee is payable, or you may reschedule.
Please advise asap in the event you are unable to attend a class, Refer to our refund & cancellation policy.
Studio storage space: Please understand that our storage capacity is extremely limited. Artworks will only be retained for one month after which they will be disposed of. There may be some space provided for ongoing students in which you may store your work until completed